Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Five Months

That's how long it's been since I posted last!! I'm going to do a list of the things we have been up to since the last post for my memory.....



  • June 1 Emily turned 8 :(
  • June 3 Last day as a full time working mom!! :)
  • June 6 Began my new part time job (LOVE IT!!!)
  • June 10 Last Day of School
  • June 11-17 Family Vacation @ Myrtle Beach

  • July- Other than the 4th of July I can't even remember that month. After all it has been 2 months ago.

  • August 17 First Day of School:  Emily in 3rd and Caleb in 5th (How did this happen so fast?)
  • August 26 Eric turned 37
  • August 31 I turned 36

       SEPTEMBER.....THIS IS WHERE IT GETS CRAZY!!!!


  • September 8 Caleb turned 11 :(
  • Caleb started football and Emily started cheerleading.

      It's all been a blur since then.......





No comments:

Post a Comment