Monday, February 10, 2014

I've fallen but I'm getting back up!

I should have known this would happen after posting about "determination"! After that post, it seemed satan was sitting on my shoulder relentlessly telling me lies. "You've been working hard, you deserve a treat" or "You worked out yesterday, you deserve a break", ALL LIES!!! I slacked up on my time with God which allowed me to believe the lies that satan was telling me. So of course, I had a treat and skipped my workout. This only led to discouragement and disappointment in myself! I thought I had finally figured it out but I HAD NOT!!!

As of today, I am back on track and determined to believe God's word and not the little lies satan is trying to convince me to believe. If you have fallen, get back up! 

Not only is God working in my life through this bible study but He is in every detail of my life! Lately, I have been overwhelmed by His goodness and I don't ever want to take that for granted! He is good and His grace is sufficient. I wonder how He could love me but He does, and He loves you too!

Blessings,
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment