Thursday, January 30, 2014

Determination!

Determination,
I think I'm starting to get it! 

To be honest, I am not a very disciplined person. I often have trouble keeping goals I have set for myself. I always have GREAT intentions but somehow other things(excuses) get me off track. I do not like this about myself!!! 
This bible study has been just what I needed to get my mind in the right place to make a permanent change. So far I have lost 1.6 lbs, not much but it's definitely moving in the right direction. What I am most excited about is the exercise I have started this week! My husband and I have worked out several times this week and it feels sooooo good! 
As I get ready to start week 3, I'm praying the Lord will give me the determination to keep going. With Him all things are possible!

Julie 


3 comments:

  1. 1.6 pounds is an awesome victory! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, God provides the strength to keep us going, even when we don't feel like it. Congratulations on your weight loss and the start of your new exercise routine. Stay the course, be determined and He has your back to keep you going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie! congrats to you on your determination and steps taken to move you forward in this M2C journey! Way to get started! Praying in agreement with you that the Lord would give you the determination to keep going.
    Katrina Wylie (OBS small group leader)

    ReplyDelete