Sunday, January 19, 2014

You're Invited

Hi All,
I've decided to participate in Proverbs 31 Online Bible Study "Made To Crave"!! I'm super excited to get started and would love for you to join me. To join simply go to this link, http://proverbs31.org/online-bible-studies/ and sign up.

As I start this study, my desire is to seek Jesus anytime I have a craving(for sweets and temporary pleasure). I cannot do this by myself, I need Him! I want to be healthy, both spiritually and physically! I'm sure I will have successes and failures along the way. I've had MANY successes with weight loss but I always go back to my bad habits. I am a sweetaholic!!! I CANNOT TURN DOWN SWEETS!!! 

Please pray for me as I start this journey towards craving Jesus and making better choices about what I put in my body. There's no temporary pleasure that will give me the eternal pleasure that comes from having a deeper relationship with Jesus. 

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

King James Version (KJV)
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

3 comments:

  1. Julie, I look forward to this journey with you as a fellow 'sweetaholic!' I, too, have lost weight only to gain more than I'd lost....as have multitudes of other people. I pray this is the lasting victory we've wanted for so long. I believe it will be! We can pray for each other. Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie so glad you joined us for this study and so enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for sharing. Debbie W. (OBS Facebook Group leader/Team Leader/Blog Hop Team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie, Oh this is my prayer too. I want to desire more of Him and less of temporary pleasures. What a beautiful scripture verse. I am glad that you will be participating in the Made to Crave study. God will be doing great and mighty things as we crave Him more than anything else. Natalie~Proverbs 31 Blog Hop Team

    ReplyDelete